Saturday, April 4, 2015

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire!


   Honesty is the best policy. But today
you're free to fib!
   April 4th is National Tell A Lie Day!
   Some politicians, of course, have
extended this holiday substantially.
   Last year I told you about a game we
play when hosting trips for Thompson
Tours in Scranton.
   It's called 4 truths and a lie. Each of
us draw up a list of things we've done,
or claimed to have done. Four of the
items are true. But one is a lie.
   Since I challenged you to play along
with me last year I'm hoping you'll
either forget the outcome or will try to
come up with some new offerings.
   Tomorrow, we'll see who picked
correctly. Family members ..please
don't participate.
   OK?  Here we go.
  (1) I've piloted an airplane.
  (2) I have a gold record.
  (3) I've interviewed two Presidents
  (4) I've been in a Submarine.
  (5) I sang with the Lennon Sisters.
      I know you're all shocked that any of
those claims can be untrue. But one of them
is.
      You can write your guess in the column
section! Hope you can guess correctly and
that all your NEWS is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment