Monday, December 14, 2015

Out Back!

     TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15TH.

              OUT BACK!

       It was almost unbelievable! Mid
December and a lot of people saw the
temperature match the Interstate speed
limit!
      So my wife and I headed outside.
Usually, at this time of the year, we
do so to shovel snow and throw
some rock salt around to cover the
ice. Not this time!
      My wife elected to use her time
out back to string a couple sets of
Christmas lights around some flower
bushes. Ironically there dandelions
popping up on the ground around
her.
      I was pressed into action when
her focus switched to our holiday
lights around the front porch. But
the "force" was with me. None of
the lights worked! We checked the
outlets and the connections. Still
no lights! Since that mission was
abandoned I was off the hook....
at least for the day!
      Still, with good weather like
that I had to figure out something
to do out back. "Out back!?" Yes!
That was the answer......I fired up
the grill and cooked a couple of
steaks!
      Hope that opportunity comes
up a few more times before Spring
and that all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment