Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I'LL HAVE A DOUBLE SHOT PLEASE!


    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21ST., 2017
I'LL HAVE A DOUBLE SHOT PLEASE!

   Now before all of my faithful readers worry
that 've taken up some serious drinking I should
tell you that very little alcohol was involved in
my order.
   In hindsight, perhaps some Old Grand Dads
would have been a smart choice before my
"double."
   For a long time now, especially since my
now infamous Wiffel Ball wipeout on our
rocky church parking lot, my knees have been
killing me!
    On Tuesday my doctor suggested a shot
which he hopes will relieve some of the pain.
With even the slightest chance of some
improvement at hand I decided to go all the
way and have the medication applied to
both knees.
     I wasn't extremely thrilled to hear him say
the benefits may not show for 24 hours. And,
in the meantime I might actually have a bit
more pain.
     But I gave the go ahead anyway and spent
the evening trying to find out how I somehow
got one of my computers to fail to recognize
the internet while  trying to balance two ice
bags...one on each knee.
     Hope his time estimates are correct and
that all your NEWS is good!    

No comments:

Post a Comment