Sunday, November 5, 2017

HAPPY....AGAIN!


  MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH., 2017
             HAPPY... AGAIN!

     I received an interesting email this
week and it came thanks to many of you!
     The folks who publish Happenings
Magazine wrote to tell me my blog was
voted the best in their annual poll  to
select the best businesses and services in
our area. The icing on "my cake" is the
fact this is the third year in a row I'm
getting their "Happie Award!"
      The first year this happened I wasn't
even aware there was a contest! It also
snuck by me last year until I got the
message from Happenings.
       This year I did know the voting was
under way and I asked my Facebook
followers to consider casting a vote.
Apparently they, you, did! Thank you!
        When I began this blog back in
2011 I never suspected my daily
ramblings would be 7 days a week and
last for 6 plus years! I didn't know I'd
have that much to offer!
          Nonsense seems to go a long way!
          Hope you'll stick with me a little
longer and that all your NEWS is good!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment