Tuesday, February 6, 2018

MAIL CALL!


   WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH., 2018
                       MAIL CALL!

       I wonder, as you check your mail today,
if you'll find a card from a friend? It's the
perfect day for it. February 7th is "Send A
Card To A Fiend Day."
       Most of us don't get many cards these
days. Except, of course, at Christmas.
       Social media and Smartphone texts
seem to have taken the place of hand written
cards.
        Even when I do send mail I'm more
likely to write it on my laptop and print
the message that's going into the
envelope. My excuse is my poor handwriting.
I want to make sure the person getting my
letter can understand what I've written.
Still I understand how much more impact
my communication would have if it were
hand written.
        My best friend, I've mentioned him
before, not only still hand writes his cards
and letters. He still manages to use every
bit of space on the card and, often, even
on the envelope.
        I keep a magnifying glass handy in
case I get mail from him. And even if I
have to squint it's a pleasure to read what
he has to say.
        So here's a thought. Since this is
"Send" rather than "Receive" A Card
From A Friend Day, you've still got
time to write to a loved one or
old friend!. And I suspect, handwritten
or typed, there's someone waiting to
hear from you!
        Hope you include a note to
me and that all your NEWS is good!


       

1 comment:

  1. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete