Tuesday, August 28, 2018

LAST (NIGHT'S) SUPER!


   WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29TH., 2018
                LAST (NIGHT'S)  SUPPER!

   I've been trying to cut down on my weight
a bit over, I guess, the past few months. I've
enjoyed  modest success but the key to any
success whatever is based on my ability to
say "no." I haven't always been able to do
that but it's worked more times than not.
    I've especially tried to limit my input
for supper because that's always my
biggest meal of the day.
    Today (Wednesday), however, I'll
be visiting my dermatologist who'll be
preforming MOS surgery to remove
some cancer from my lower lip.
    Facing the need to intake my meals
through straws for awhile I caved when
my wife offered to cook up some
spaghetti and sausage for supper! I
even had seconds including a third
piece of sausage.
      It will undoubtedly show up on
the scale in the morning. But that's
before the operation which could
result in a very successful diet of
milk shakes and soup for a week or
so. I can live with that!
      If it takes much longer I'll
buy a blender and throw some
spaghetti and sausage in there!
      Hope all your NEWS (and
mine) is good!     

No comments:

Post a Comment