Tuesday, July 28, 2020

THEY'VE GOT WINGS AND MUST FLY!


          WEDNESDAY, JULY 29TH., 2020
  THEY'VE GOT WINGS AND MUST FLY!

    As I write I hold a bird's nest in one hand and
a small stool in the other. Today, in this rather
personal Blog, the two items are linked!
     The first grand child who entered our nest
was Jason. When just a tiny lad he was too short
to reach the basin in our bathroom to wash his
hands.
     He produced a little stool on which his name
was painted. There was also an inscription.
"This is my little stool. I use it as a tool. To reach
thee things I couldn't. And also things I shouldn't."
      Jason now towers over me and the stool has
been unofficially handed down to his soon to be
5-year-old cousin who also happens to be his
Godson!
       And now Jason is leaving the nest as he and
his girlfriend move to Virginia to seek life's new
challenges and adventures! Close enough for
visits either way!
        He leaves behind not only the stool but a
million and one loving memories. The most
important for me are the hugs he always willingly
offered as he visited and before he left.
        And so today I hope all of you, and especially
my "little buddy" Jason will have nothing but  GOOD
NEWS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment