Friday, September 18, 2020

THE GET AWAY!

 SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19th, 2020

                THE GET AWAY!


   I believe most of you have been "locked

up" too long! So, my wife and I are taking a

trip and we're bringing you along (by way of

my blog and photo posts.) We got started

Friday as soon as brother in law Karl showed

up yo house sit for us. Our first stop was in

Saratoga Springs. New York. The town is

named for some springs that are thought to

contain healing waters. The battle of Saratoga,

which basically ended the Revolutionary War

happened near by. And, if you believe the story,

Chef George Crumb "invented" the potato chip

here!  We're traveling because we can! We

quarantined as much as possible but didn't

want our home to become a cell! And, fact

is, you can travel too! Maintain as much social

distance as possible, carry your mask with you

(and use it where appropriate) and use some

common sense! Hope you enjoy my travel

blogs and the photos I post to my FB page.

I miss a blog on two on this trip depending

on Wifi availability but I'll be checking in

whenever possible. Hope you're well and

that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment