Wednesday, January 27, 2021

MEMORIES

   THURSDAY, JANUARY 28th, 20221

                    MEMORIES!


   Seems memories are showing up for me 

everywhere lately. I took my wife to the

Eye Doctor yesterday. I took one look at

the building and remembered when the

business in there years back was trying to

catch the eyes of prospective Cadillac buyers!

The other evening I was unloading some

old boxed Plasticville buildings to adorn the

train layout in my daughter's basement and

uncovered a few I had forgotten including, of

all things, my Plasticville TV Station! But

there was another totally forgotten treasure.

It was an official Lone Ranger Pedometer! 

I probably got it when I was about 10 or so

by sending in a couple cereal box tops and

a quarter or so. I wonder how many memories

of one sore or another I've got stashed away

here or there? I wonder how many you might

have as well? Hope you find some, that you;re

well, and that all your NEWS is good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment