Friday, September 3, 2021

TAILGATING!

    SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2021

                  TAILGATING!

    Wait! This has nothing to do with

how close you;re driving to the dar in

front of you! This "tailgating" is a custom

that began in Green Bay in the early 1900's

when Packet football fans started showing

up a games in their vans and pickup trucks

to picnic outside the stadium before, during

and after games. Those was born, National

Tailgating Day which is always held the first

Saturday in September. In my video blog I

told husbands how to tell their wives what to

gather, pepare, and pack for the truck or van

so he could then snack and enjoy the game.'

I ended with a shot of my empty tailgate and

suggested I should you preface that list with

a sincere "please!" I suggest yoyu look at my

video version for a good laugh! Hope you do 

and that all your NEWS is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment