Friday, April 28, 2023

AFTER MY HAIRCUT!

    SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2023

        AFTER MY HAIRCUT!

     I've had more than just a couple

haircuts in my lifetime. But I tend to

remember one more than all the others.

It was on this very day, April 29th, of

1969. I wanted my trim to be just right

that morning for an appointment I had

later that day. That appointment was in

a church and yet it wasn't a Sunday. In

fact it was a Tuesday! My Dad was

traveling the country with a play that

year and that was one of the few days

he got off. It was important for me to

have him join me at that afternoon

appointment, My Mom too. You see

that was the day I was getting married.!

Leona and I made our vows 54 years

ago today. She stole "the show" that

day so I'm not sure if anyone really

noticed my haircut. It was a great day

and it's been a wonderful 54 years.

And these days, she cuts my hair!

Happy Anniversary my love. Hope

all her (and your) NEWS is good!

   


No comments:

Post a Comment