Sunday, June 18, 2023

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

 MONDAY, JUNE 19, 2023

  ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

  Well my Blog could be considered

more of a travelog this time as we,

my wife and I and 34 Travelworld

guests are in New Hampshire for

some fun and adventure. We are

in the White Mountains. Today

we'll be visiting the every elegant

(and some say haunted) Mt.

Washington Hotel where the

ghost of a former female owner

is said to move things about in what

was her room. We'll enjoy a tour

and luncheon there before heading

up Mt Washington itself on its

famous Cog Railroad.  I'm not

carrying my "usual" blogger

equipment and our schedule

of attractions doesn't especially

fit my usual posting time but I

will do my best to take you along

right here as time and equipment

allow. If you'd prefer to just sit

around I invite you to scroll back

on my Blogs and enjoy some old

times as opposed to the unknown

I'll be dealing with. In any case,

as usual, may all your NEWS be

good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment