Sunday, May 5, 2024

WHO DO YOU KNOW?

   MONDAY, MAY 6, 2024

    WHO DO YOU KNOW?

  It's May 6th friends. The beginning

of "Update Your References Week !"

Good references are very important.

They are people who know you, know

your work history and ethics, and are

willing to vouch for you and your

character! I haven't thought much

about references or resume's since

I retired. But I recently signed on

to the "Linked In site" which

connects people in similar

professional fields. One of the

benefits offered is a list of

current job opportunities. 

Initially it got me to thinking

about the fact my resume'

hasn't been updated for years.

I'm always had a list of prominent

individuals willing to speak up

for me. But the only way to reach

most of them these days would be

to hold a seance!!! Maybe my

wife would.......no....on second

thought that probably wouldn't

work! Perhaps I'd better just

stay "retired!" Hope your

references are up to date and

that all your NEWS is good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment