Saturday, July 18, 2015

It's Sundae!

          SUNDAY, JULY 19TH.

             IT'S SUNDAE!

    What a great day! It's the 3rd Sunday
of July....and that means it's National Ice
Cream Day (Hence my title, It's Sundae)!
    In 1984 President Reagan proclaimed
July as National Ice Cream Month. He
also established the third Sunday of July
as National Ice Cream Day. So, you see,
it is official!
     Coincidentally,it is also "National
Raspberry Cake Day! I suppose you
could combine the two with a scoop or
two of ice cream on your Raspberry
cake!
     Everybody in my family likes ice
cream although my son usually won't
eat any. Something about "carbs" I think.
    When he and my daughters were little
I used to get them as big a cone of ice
cream as I could. Then, when they
couldn't finish it. I was there to step in
and help out.
     Over the years ice cream helped make
me the man I am today. Something about
carbs I think!
     There are probably a few people who
don't like ice cream. I just never met any
of them. And I'm not too sure I'd trust
them!
      So enjoy your day! Have a Sundae
or a triple decker cone. Or a nice milk
shake or the like.
       Hope nobody gives you the
raspberries..and that all your
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment