Monday, May 14, 2018

CAPPING OFF THE DAY!

   TUESDAY, MAY 15TH., 2018
      CAPPING OFF THE DAY!

    My wife and I capped off our
Monday with a stroll along the
levee system in Kingston.
     We're slow so we get a good
look at traffic, walkers, joggers,
runners, and bikers, heading our
way or hoping we'll move over
enough to let them pass!
      I guess that's why I made
an interesting observation.
      I've had to deal with skin
cancer several times over the
years. I was pretty sure the
most vulnerable areas were on
one's face, You know, the
brow, the nose, areas like that.
      But based on what I've
seen a lot of young men seem
to be protecting the back of their
necks!
      I know this because I'm sure
that Baseball caps ,even those
with football or basketball logos,
were designed to be worn with
the brim facing forward to keep
the sun off a player's face and
out of his eyes.
       I'd say the majority of the
guys who passed us, one way or
the other, were wearing their
caps in a way that can only be
described as backwards.
        I guess it's not a big thing
though I always preferred to see
the team's logo facing forward.
        I am a little perplexed,
however, when the guys
continue to try to keep the sun
off their necks when they come
inside. Like in a restaurant for
instance.
        It would cap off my days
just fine if guys would take their
caps off when they're inside. I
suppose it's an "old fashion thing."
         If that's the case "fashions"
and manners were a lot better
back in the day!
          Hope I can read your logo
without looking backwards and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment