Saturday, July 10, 2021

CLIPPINGS!

    SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2021

            CLIPPINGS!

   Those who watch my video blog

will have a far better idea of my

subject today. You see I got a haircut.

Now that's not all that unusual. I do

that from time to time. But this time

I got it in a Barber Shop! You see my

wife normally cuts my hair but she

had several projects she needed to get

done so I decided to see out an actual

barber. I found one not too far from

home and there was an open chair

shortly after I came in. The barber

asked me what I was looking for. I

told him my hair was too long around

the ears, my sideburns neede to be

shortened and my eyebrows needed to

be trimmed. "So," he said, "You want a

haircut!" Exactly why I choose a Barber

shop I replied and he got right down to

it. I think he did a pretty good job and

I'll probably go back. As soon as I can

save up! Seems the rates have gone up

a bit since my last visit! My wife is much

moe reasonable! Hope you're well and

that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment