Wednesday, February 9, 2022

THE "WRITE" STUFF!

   THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2022

           THE "WRITE" STUFF!

    This is "National Freelance Writer's

Appreciation Week." Most of you

remember me from television and radio

before that. But I've also done my share

of freelance writing! I've written some

pomes, a Grandparents column for a

Scranton newspaper, a media review

column (using a Penn name) and, of

course, my daily blog which has now

been around for about a dozen years

in one form or another. I've often been

told I should wriye a book/ Well, that's

exactly what I'm doing these days. For

Christmas our daughter Cassie signed

me into the "Storyworth Wed site."

Each week I receive a question about my

life which I answer in written form. I'm

allowed to pick and answer my own

questions as well. At the end of the year

my stories will all be compiled into a book

about my life. Of couse I'm hoping it has a

few more chapters! Hope it's a best seller

at least for family members) and that all 

your NEWS is good!

















0 and that all

your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment