Tuesday, July 11, 2023

My Stomach Ache!

 No video BLOG today friend's! This handwritten,  or rather finger on the keyboard typed edition, comes to you from my reclining bed in my suite at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical center about a half mile from my home

A growing stomach ache forced my decision to wake my wife shortly after 2am Monday and head for the Emergency room where we found a fairly large contingent of other individuals waiting to have their assorted pains and injuries addressed.  

"How is your pain on a scale of zero to ten?" I was asked? Hurting, but not wanting to seem like a wimp, I picked 8!

My choice qualified me for a trip, a CT scan which confirmed my own dignosis, apendasitosis! My Mom would have been proud. I think she always wanted me to become a Doctor! I might have considered it wre it not for the requirement that I keep going to school!

Anyhow some 12 hours after admission I underwent surgery and am now involved with the healing process. Does it hurt? I'm glad you asked..Yes it does. But the pain will go away and failure to take action could have had a a devastating effect on my blog production efforts!! I may miss a couple over the next few days or replace new thoughts with some re-rus. Meanwhile I hope all your NEWS, and mine,is good?


No comments:

Post a Comment