Sunday, July 2, 2023

TOO MANY FRRIENDS?

      MONDAY, JULY 3, 2023

      TOO MANY FRIENDS?

  I once hear it said "A man can't

have too many friends." But it seems

there are those who don't agree.

Facebook, for instance, tells me I

am limited to about 5,000 friends.

That limitation has forced me to

turn down a whole lot of friend

requests that I get on a daily

basis. They use to come in a long

list of requests. Lately, however,

they seem to be coming mainly

from single, divorced, or

widowed women who read and

admire my Facebook posts and

suggest, in their comments, that

I send them a friend request. Well,

as I reported, Facebook tells me

I have too many friends. And,

for whatever reason, my wife

agrees with Facebook. She tells

me I don't need any new friends!!!

Sorry ladies. Still, I hope all your

NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment