Friday, October 27, 2023

TOUGH TO CHOOSE!

     SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2023

       TOUGH TO CHOOSE!

   Decisions, decisions! It's October

28th and according to my list

there were two unofficial, but

interesting, holidays being observed

today.  "National Chocolate Day."

And "International Champagne

Day!" I know one observes Chocolate

Day by consuming chocolates. The

instructions for Champagne Day are

in French so I'm not sure exactly what was

expected. I would think, however, that

drinking champagne would be a logical

part of any celebration. Not wishing to 

offend anyone I couldn't celebrate

which to observe. Then I learned

Champagne Day was moved this year.

It was actually yesterday, October 27th.

Feeling sad about missing the day I

decided to celebrate both today!

I have one full bottle and one box

of chocolates. That should do it! Hope

you'll be celebrating too and that all

 your NEWS is good! (With enough champagne

and chocolate it should be!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment