Thursday, January 4, 2024

THE LAST LAUGH!

     FRIDAY, JANUARY 5, 2024

            THE LAST LAUGH!      

    We' ve all been so busy with the

holidays it's easy to overlook some

of the lesser known reasons for having

a celebration. This week, for instance,

is "Someday We'll Laugh About This

Week." I'm sure you get the idea. We've

all done something that was pretty much

a disaster at the time it happened. But

when we look at it years later it becomes

the subject of humor. It's a week to

forget those mistakes and turn them 

into a reason to smile. In my case, for

instance, there was the time I put Dish

washing detergent in the dish washing

machine only to find the kitchen floor

covered in soap suds minutes later.

Best part is...I repeated the mistake

several month later. I look back on

it now and I laugh. Ironically, for

some reason, my wife still doesn't think 

it's funny! Maybe if I try it again she'll

see the humor? Hope so, and that all

your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment