Sunday, August 2, 2020

I MUST BE PSYCHIC!

 MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD., 2020
     
   Well August is here and with in some
unique "holidays" and special observances.
For instance this is National Psychic Week!
    It's a time to recognize and even try to
improve your extra sensory perception.
    All indications are that I have a certain
amount of psychic ability which I often
display right here at my home.
     For instance, should I be wearing a
shirt with even the smallest microscopic
spot I know, as soon an my wife sees me
she'll say "That shirt goes in the laundry."
     If I'm on the couch watching TV after
just having a brief snack I know she'll
ask "Where did all those crumbs come
from?"
      Now if she had ESP she wouldn't
have to ask.
      I will  admit it doesn't always work.
      Each night before they draw the
lottery numbers I envision just what
those numbers will be.
       I've yet to pick nay of those they
select.
       So, I'll be using this week trying
to improve my psychic ability.
       See? I know you're thinking I'm
going to say "Hope all your NEWS
is good." Right?
        Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment