Thursday, August 6, 2020

ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

   FRIDAY, AUGUST 7TH., 2020

     ON THE RIGHT TRACK!

    I spent Thursday evening at a BMX Track!

BMX stands for bicycle Motocross. Riders, on

bicycles, not motorcycles, peddle around all

kinds of curves and jumps to get to the finish line.

    My son started BMX racing when he was 8.

He's 44 now, and into his third "comeback." My 5

year old grandson was out for his first race!

      Year back, when my son was just starting,

I got aboard a bike and went sown the sttarting

hill. I stopped at the bottom, realzing my role

in this sport would be that of a spectator! 

     As I watched the "kids" roar around the track,

with an occasional spill I might add, my decision

looks brilliant. And so, a spectator I shall remain!

      You never forget how to ride a bike. But I

never forget a crash!

      Hope you're well and that all your NEWS

is good!

     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment