Wednesday, August 12, 2020

WILL THE REAL DAVID DeCOSMO PLEASE STAND UP!

                 THURSDAY, AUGUST 13TH., 2020
WILL THE REAL DAVID DeCOSMO PLEASE STAND UP!

    I was off to PenDot to renew my Driver's License Wednesday.
Smooth sailing, for the most part! The clerks were very friendly
and getting the new license took only a few minutes.
    But, I wanted the new "Real ID' too.
    I brought my passport, a bill with my name and address, and
a media ID card as well. But that little card I keep in my wallet
as my social security card turns out NOT to be the card itself!
It was detached from the actual card when I got my SS number
(about a hundred years ago!).
      Since they needed the real SS card I was out of luck.
      Now the clerk did say the passport would do everything the
Real ID does. So, why wouldn't they accept the passport as ID
proof for the Real ID? I never thought to ask at the time.
        Guess I'll have to get to a Social Security office to get
another "actual" card do I can get my Real ID to be sure who I
am!
         Hope you're well and that all of your NEWS is good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment