Saturday, June 12, 2021

ONE LAST LESSON~

    SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2021

      ONE LAST LESSON!


  Well for most all of the 2021 Graduating

classes, school is out. I found myself at a

graduation party Saturday. Mickey Flynn,

a good friend of our grandson Ryan Boub,

invited my wife and I along with Ryan's

family to join a lot of other friends and

family members to celebrate the occassion.

I'm sure there are many other similar

parties this week. At commencement graduates

are usually told to be ready to face life's

challanges that they'll come across in the

future. What what I've seen most of these

young people are ready to do just that. But

allow me one final lesson or reminded. The

people who came to those commencement

excerises and graduation parties are the

same family and friends who have supported

your graduates throughout the years. With a

little luck they'll be there for you as you face

whatever challanges life may offer. And you

just can't go wrong with support like that!

To the graduates and their families,

congratulations. I hope all your NEWS is

good! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment