Thursday, December 16, 2021

OFF THE JOB JOHNNY!

    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2021

        OFF THE JOB JOHNNY!

  I've been trying to get at least a two mile

walk in every day although cold weather

and early darkness makes the task a little

more difficult. Another difficulty has

presented itself at the track where I usually

do my walking.  There's a convient rest

room on site. It's actually a Portapotty.

But, suddenly, it's not so convient. I found

a huge chain around the door the other day

attached to the side of the unit. I'm not sure

why. I can't believe anyone would want to

steal a Job Johnny let alone anything in it!

I mean, I could see it in March and April of

2020 when a Job Johnny was like a safe

holding a precious supply of toilet paper.

But there's plenty on the shelves these days!

Walkers and joggers occassional have

a need for a brief rest stop during their

routine. I'd discuss it more but I've got to

go now..........to my Blog post site that is!

Hope you're well and that all your NEWS

is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment