Friday, December 31, 2021

WHAT'S NEXT?!

   SATURDAY, JANUARY 2, 2022

               WHAT'S NEXT?!

     Well, it's here everybody! A brand

new year! 2022! At this point it's pretty

much a blank slate waining for each of

us to fill in those blanks! Who knows

what's ahead? Perhaps excitement, adventure,

challanges (we've always got a few of those),

and maybe even some miracles! I had a miracle

happen one New Year's Eve//Day many years

ago. My Dad was a projectionist and usually

had to spend his New Year's Eve in the

projection booth showing some holiday movie

for  the audience. But he always made sure he

called my Mom, my brother, and me right after

the ball dropped at midnight. As the year he

passed away came to an end our telephone rang,

seconds after midnight! I picked it up and said

"Hello" but there was no one on the other end.

At least no one I could hear. The Caller ID

read "Caller Unknown." But I know who it was.

It was my Dad calling to tell us Happy New Year

and that everything was, and would be, all right!

Make sure to watch for those exciting adventures,

and opportunities in this new year. And be aware

of the miracles too. They will be there but you'll

have to watch for them! Hope you do. Hope you

have a very happy 2022 and that your year is

filled with good NEWS!   

No comments:

Post a Comment