Sunday, December 19, 2021

THE CHRISTMAS WRAP!

    MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2021

         THE CHRISTMAS WRAP!

    Don't get worried. This isn't a wrap

song or verse. It's an observation, and

suggestion for retailers out there. You

sell us these swell presents then send

us home with them in a bag! That leaves

guys, like me, to wrap them for Christmas.

I'm not a very good wrapper! I end up with

bits and pieces of wrapping paper and tape

on me. Lots all over the floor too! Why

don't you pre-wrap the presents? Let us see

a sample of the product then send us home

with an already wrapped present. It would

help guys like me a lot. Of course bad as my

wrapping is I'm certain my wife will 

appreciate the bright can of SPAM I've  

just wrapped up in red paper and.....oh....

wait! I want it to be a big surpise. Don;t

say anything! Hope you're all wrapped

up and that all yoru NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment