Saturday, March 26, 2022

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...

    SUNDAY, MARH 27, 2022

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO....

   This is "Oscar Night" when Holleywood

celebrates the best in the movie industry.

I have an Oscar here at my home. I allow

myself to think it's for my fantastic acting

in the movie "All In Time: which was shot

in the Wilkes-Barre area a few years back

and is currently showing on Tubi, a free

streaming channel. I only had a couple of

lines but as I hold the Oscar I envision

myself receiving it at the annual awards

show. I was doing it yesterday when my wife

walked in and reminded me to read the

inscription on the statue. "World's Best

Wife" it reads. That's right....it's hers!

Well......I acted like it was mine so

thagt's pretty good...right? Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment