Wednesday, March 9, 2022

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

     THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2022

          WHAT'S IN A NAME?\

    It's March 10th and we're already in

the middle of "Celebrate your name week!"

This is a week during which you're to

learn more about your name. It's history

and what it means. My name, David, means

beloved. Every name has a meaning you've

just got to search it out.  Each day of this

week has a specific designation. Today, for

instance, is Name Tag Day. Where would I

be at class or even family reunions without

those little stick on tags that read "HELLO,

I'M _____________." I have a hard time

remembering names so they really come in

handy! Have a little fun, Celebrate the day

by wearing a name tag! Want more fun? Put

somebody else's name on the tag!!! Have a

good time and I hope all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment