Friday, April 22, 2022

AND THE BEAT GOES ON~

   SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2022

    AND THE BEAT GOES ON! 

   It's April 23rd. I suppose you expected

me to tell you it's "English Muffin Day" 

and usually I'd take some time to tell

you about milestones like that. But today

I'm going to tell you about another

milestone. Today I begin my 12th year as

a blogger! Not long after I left the news

beat I decided to write a blog. I wasn't sure

if it would be once a month or once a week

but, almost immediately, it became a daily

effort. For the past two years, thanks to a

suggestion from my son, it's also become a

video blog. My subjects? Strange holidays.

Funny things that happen to me. Sometimes

historical moments. I have missed a few from

time time ime what with vacations and an

occassional illness. And I've repeated a

number of subjects. Either they deserved to 

be repeated or I couldn;t think of anything

else! Today's blog is number 4, 108! I hope you've

enjoyed at least a few of them. I have to take artistice

license to produce them and there's always a chance

that license will expire. But not just yet! Hope you

like and share my blogs so friends, other than mine

get to check them out! I also hope you;re well and

that all your NEWS is good!   

No comments:

Post a Comment