Friday, April 29, 2022

NICE DEW

    SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2022

                 NICE DEW!

   It's April 30th., "Hairstyle Appreciation

Day! Now I suppose most people would

tend to link this day with woman's hair styles/

But what about us guys? It may not be as

noticed but we go through hairstyles and

trends too. When  I was in High School

the "Flat Top or Crew cut" were popular

options. I actually visited a stylist every

other week when I was in television to

make sure my hair was as neat as could be.

These days my grandson and granddaughter

seem to enjoy running a comb through my

hair in all directions. I'm basically happy

with the style I'm wearing now..thought it

cost a lot to keep that gray up there!

Hope you're in style and that all your

NEWS is good. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment