Monday, April 25, 2022

TWIST AND SHAKE!

   TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2022

      TWIST AND  SHAKE!

   It's April 26th and I had to make

a decision. You see I found two

unusual "holidays" listed for this date.

Rather than skipping one I found a way

to observe both. I'll give each one a

theme song! For the first I've selected

Chubby Checker's "The Ewist!" You

see it's National Pretzel Day amd who

hasen't enjoyed one of those double

twisted hard pretzels at one time or 

another. The first were baked right

here in Pennsylvania by Julius Sturgis!

We'll kick off our second holiday 

observation with Elvis's "All Shook Up."

April 26th is also "Richter Scale Day!"

It marks the birthday, in 1900, of Charles

Richter, the man wgo invented the scale

by which the strength of earthquakes

are measured! Which ever, if either,

you;re observing, I hope you're well

and that all your NEWS is good!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment