Tuesday, February 20, 2024

TAKE CARE OF YOUR PET!

    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2024

         TAKE CARE OF YOUR PET!

   For those who don't already know February

is "Responsible Pet Owners Month." When

I picked up our grandson Anthony on

Tuesday I found him walking his dog Cruiser.

Earlier he had walked his other dog Rocco.

That's being a responsible pet owner. My

wife keeps fish. She feeds them each

morning first thing. That's a responsible

pet owner. I don't have any pet myself

so I suggested to Anthony that I set a trap

in the backyard and capture a pet so I

too could be a responsible pert owner.

Then Anthony reminded me I was using

a skunk trap. That's when I suggested

I might be able to turn a skunk into a

pet. Anthony said "That idea stinks!"\

I suppose he could be right so I'll just

enjoy his dogs and my wife's fish. Hope

you're a responsible pet owner and that

all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment