Thursday, February 15, 2024

THIS ONE'S FOR THE BIRDS!

   FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2024

   THIS ONE'S FOR THE BIRDS!

   It's February 16th and today begins

the great "Backyard Bird Count!" People

around the world are being enouraged

to go outside over the next few days

and do some bird watching. They'll

be trying to identify birds and, of course,

count them as well. Scientists use the

information gathered to study the 

migration habits and health of our

fine feathered friends. I've been trying

to get a head start on this three day project

but thus far the only bird I've spotted is

the Turkey decoy my wife set up in

the back yard a couple years ago.

I'm not sure if that counts but I'll

report it just in case! Have fun

counting birds. Hope you find a few

and that all your NEWS is good!    

No comments:

Post a Comment