Thursday, November 23, 2023

I'M STUFFED!

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 24TH., 2023

               I'M STUFFED!
   Wow! Another great Thanksgiving meal
is in the books (and in me as well!).
    Every year I look forward to the turkey
the mashed potatoes, and, of course, the
desserts! I am a meat and potatoes man!
    In years past I might have scoped a 
very small portion of filling on my plate
just to be sociable. I doubt that more than
a forkful every found its way into my
mouth.
     There was an exception. It was years
ago when my Dad was still around. He
often made an Italian stuffing that
featured hot Italian sausage and a nice
Italian cheese.
      Just a couple years ago my wife
remembered helping my dad make
the stuffing and she believed she
could duplicate the recipe.
      Well, she got it right! Wow! It was
fantastic. It's become my favorite
Thanksgiving dish!
         Dad would be proud!
         The only problem is, between
the turkey,ham, potatos, special dishes
everyone brought, desert, and that
Italian filling, it's me, not the turkey,
that's stuffed! 
         Hope you are too, had a nice
Thanksgiving, and that all your NEW
is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment