Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I FOUND MY THRILL....

   THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021

     I FOUND MY THRILL...

    I wanted to make sure you are

all aware this is "Blueberry Month!"

We have had a blueberry bush

outside our house for several years.

I bought it as a gift for my wife and

we added a bush from the woods

right next to it. The combination has

worked out very well. If you can beat

the birds to the berries you can enjoy

a really mice treat. I'm not sure if

Huckleberries are to be included in

this month's celebration. They are

similar to blueberries but not quite

the same. Blueberries have soft seeds

inside. Huckleberries have ten hard seeds.

We've had a good crop of blueberries this

season but I don't have a lot to show you.

Seems I tend to eat them faster than I

can store them in a container! Hey! They're

good! What can you expect? Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment