Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I'LL BE SEEING YOU!

    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2021

              I'LL BE SEEING YOU!

   I may be taking a short break from my

Blog friends. I've got to address some

medical issues. When visiting my doctor

recently he asked about my two Cadillacs.

I tried to explain that I had a Miata and a

Suburban. That's when we discovered the

first issue. My hearing is going. He was

asking about my two cataracts! Today I'll

be in surgery having one of them removed.

We are using the usual "DeCosmo" approach

to medicine. My wife and I are each having

the surgery. I suggestsed, since each of us

have one eye that will not be involved in

today;s operation, we could probably drive

ourselves using our shared vision. That plan

was rejected so my daughter has agreed to

get us to and from the surgical center. In a

couple weeks we'll be back to get our second

eye done. That's a lot of expensive medical 

procedures so I suspect somebody will get a

Cadillac out of the deal! Not sure just how

much it will all cost. I couldn't hear the answer

when I asked about it! In any case, I'll be seeing

you soon. Till then...hope all your NEWS is

good!

but 

No comments:

Post a Comment