Tuesday, March 15, 2022

JUST A YEAR AGO!

    WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2022

              JUST A YEAR AGO!

   Funny how time flies. Even if you're

not having fun. As I see the steady trend

away from face masks and social distancing

I'm reminded of my trip to the University of

Pennsylvania Hospital just one year ago. My

wife had a couple of appointments that day

as follow ups to open heart surgery a few years

back. My grandson accompanied us to 

Philadelphia for the day and he and I sat, 6 feet

apart and wearing masks, reading or checking our

Smart phones throughout the day while my wife

saw doctors and went through some tests. Fortunately

her tests all came back OK. Unfortunately, by the

time we left the hospital I was feeling very sick!

Good thing my grandson came along and was able

to drive us home! As it turns out, even after getting

a shot two weeks prior, I had come down with

Covid!!! My wife and grandson followed just a day

or two later. It's been one year and 65pounds since

that day. The first 20 pounds came off thanks to

covid. I don't reccoment that diet! Still I used the

loss to begin a serious effort to get back to exercise

and better health. Hope you've taken all the

precautions and can feel secure in allowing life

to get back to "normal." That way all your NEWS

should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment