Sunday, May 15, 2022

SPOILER ALERT!

 MONDAY, MAY 16, 2022

      SPOILER ALERT!

  You've heard it said! "All the world's

a stage!" And last night I was on it! And, 

NO, I wasn't being run out of town. My

name wasn't in lights. But it was drawn

in magic marker on the board in front of

the Methodist church in the borough of

Jermyn! I was invited to give my talk

on the Titanic before the town's

Historical committee. We had a very good

turn out which sometimes surprises me

given that the tragedy happened 110 years

ago and everybody already knows how the

story ends! My thanks to the Jermyn 

Historican Comittee for the invitation and

for a chance to tell about some local ties

to one of the most historic ship wrecks of

all time! By the way I did not cover the

sinking personally. Woops...I just gave

away the ending! Hope we can discuss it

here sometime and that all your NEWS

is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment