Monday, September 5, 2022

GO TO IT!!!

   TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2022

                GET TO IT!!!

   

     Seems there's a strange "holiday" for

everything.
      Just the other day we observed 
"Be Late For Something Day!" 
      Today is "Fight Procrastination Day."
This is a day for getting things done!
      The other thing I've got to get done
is cutting the grass. It's getting high again.
       Mark Twain would say it's better to
get the job done then to put it off. But when
it comes to getting out the mower and cutting
all that grass ,which is still wet by the way,
I'm like Mark's character Huck Finn and would
prefer to go fishing.
       Since I missed "Be late for something
Day" (or maybe I'm just very late) I guess
I'll have to follow Mr. Twain's advice and
get the job done.
        Hope you'll get all your tasks
complete too so that all your NEWS is
good. (Then you can go fishing!)



       

No comments:

Post a Comment