Saturday, March 25, 2023

PUT 'EM UP!!!

 SUNDAY, MARCH 26, 2023    

             PUT 'EM UP!

  It was a bit breezy and it seemed as

though more rain was on the way as I

typed. But that's OK. It fit my theme.

You see March in National Umbrella

Month and it's always good to have an

umbrella near by! In fact the average

home has 3.2 umbrellas! I think I have

two of the point two in the trunk of my

car. The umbrella was invented about\4,000

years ago. But it was generally used to

provide people with shade. The Chinese

came up with the idea of waterproofing

them for rain protection. And it was a 

petty good idea! I was going to close with

a joke about umbrellas...but I was afraid it

might be "over your head (lol)! Hope you're

well. keeping dry and that all yoru NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment