Monday, September 30, 2024

SWEET MUSIC!

    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2024

             SWEET MUSIC!

  Welcome to October everybody. October

1st is "International Music Day!" It was

started in 1974 by the International Music

Council, an associate organization of

UNESCO, the United Nations Agency

tasked with promoting world peace.

The agency believes music tends to

promote togetherness and fosters peace

throughout the world. I decided to

celebrate the day by breaking out my

harmonica! Unfortunately my wife

spotted me before I could play

anything. She doesn't believe my

harmonica playing promotes peace

anywhere. Especially in our house.

(I plan to wait till she goes out then

do a verse or two of "Oh Susanna!"

Hope you're humming a tune or

two today and that all your NEWS

is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment