Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CURB SIDE PICKUP!


  THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH., 2018
              CURB SIDE PICKUP!

      I've raved before about our township
sanitation crew! Every Thursday morning
their truck comes through our development
and the guys toss those bags, often heavy
ones, into the back to be hauled away.
      When my little grandson is visiting
they always take time to wave and/or
toot the horn to say "Hi!"
        This morning, however, they won't
have to stop at my place. Somebody beat
them to their curb side pick up!
         When I went out to dump some
extra trash into our container Wednesday
morning I found it already gone!
          We have a large rubber/plastic
can with a lid that seals the top. I was
a bit perplexed. It was unlikely the
township crew came early. And I
couldn't envision anyone stealing our
can. Especially filled with garbage!
           Minutes later I discovered
the container on its side along a
trail that leads away from our house
into a heavily wooded area.
            Apparently our neighborhood
bear detected the spare rib bones right
through the garbage bag and the plastic
can and dragged it onto the path. I was
impressed to see he (or she) was able
to get the container open and make
off with the contents. I was pleased
to see the bruin took the bag away
somewhere without spilling garbage
all over the place! If I knew I could
count on such quality service every
week perhaps I could stop buying
township garbage bags!
            Hope he doesn't get close
enough to wave to us, and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment