Tuesday, July 5, 2022

LABELS FOR LUNCH?

   WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2022

       LABELS FOR LUNCH?

   They say an apple a day keeps the

doctor away. You should know that does

not apply to those little labels you find

on your apples, or oranges, or other fruits!

And yet, thousands of people end up

accidentially eating one of those little

stickers every year! I always wondered

how they grew those labels on the fruit

buy my 6-year-old grandson informed me

they are actually placed on the fruit by

machines. They are valuable and include

information about the exact variety of

fruit and the growing method used to

produce the product. Consuming the

sticker shouldn't cause any harm.....

usually! I prefer taking them off even

though it's another item that will have to

go in the garbage. Better into the garbage

than into me! Enjoy your fruit! Hope it's

tasty and that all your NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment