Saturday, July 2, 2022

NOW BATTING FOR ME...

    SUNDAY, JULY 3, 2022

 NOW BATTING FOR ME....

   My nephew Tony always hosts a

4th of July weekend party at his

house and it's a wonderful time to

get together with family and friends!

He and his wife Laura go all out

to make it a wonderful time. This

year's gathering included the usual

menu of great burgers and hot dogs,

beverages of all sorts, the swimming

pool and/or hot tub and, for the first

time, a Corn Hole competition! There

was so much to do that we were about to leave

when I realized I haden't prepared my daily

blog! My son D.J. voluntered to give it a

try and I was more than happy to let him

do it. You'll have to watch the video version

to see his work. But I'm thankful for a chance

to take a break! Hope you'll check it out

and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment