Tuesday, May 23, 2023

FINDING YOUR TREASURE!

   WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2023

   FINDING YOUR TREASURE!

   May 24th is "National Scavenger

Hunt & National Treasure Day!" 

Who doesn't like searching for

treasure?! My great uncle searched

for treasure in Alaska. He had a gold

mine there and was lucky enough to

find some of that precious metal! I

never had a gold mine but I have 

used a medal detector to search

for treasures in the grass or on the

beach at the seashore. Never really

turned up much other than pull tabs

from soda cans. Today however,

will be different. In honor of this

special holiday my wife tells me

she has hidden a treasure somewhere

on the floor of our house and she's

given me a broom to help me with

my search. I can't wait to see what

I'll turn up! Hope you find your

treasure and that all your NEWS is

good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment