Thursday, May 18, 2023

PEDAL POWER!

   FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2023

        PEDAL POWER!

  It took me wuite awhile to get

the bicycle out of our shed. My son

and daughter-in-law let be borrow

it a yera or two ago but tI found

there were just too many steep

hills around our place to use it 

very much. YThen, while reviewing

my list of unusual holidays I realized

that May 19th is "Bike To Word Day."

One of several bicycle related 

observances scheduled in the month

of May. They're all designed to get

people away from using cars and getting 

some exercise by using their bikes.

So I went to all that trouble

of digging the bike out from among

all that other stuff piled up in our

shed only to remember, after I got it

out that....I don't go to work anymore!

 Turns out I'll get my exercice by

putting it back in the shed. As for the

idea of me using the bike.....I'll have

to "re-cycle" that thought! Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment