Friday, May 5, 2023

WORKING OUT!

   SATURDAY, MAY 6, 2023

         WORKING OUT!

   It's May 6th and that means it's

"National Physical Fitness Day!"

This is a day when you are encouraged

to work out! Get some exercise! The

average person will walk some 70,000

miles during their lifetime. But do it an

hour a day, seven days a week  but you're

far less likely to die early. I walk on the

treadmill at my local YMCA just about 

every day and try to get at least three

miles in before working off a few

calories on the rowing machine. I also

try to walk outside occasionally but

my wife says I fit in much better at

the gym. Something about being

around all those other dumbbells! I

wonder what she means by that? Oh well,

I hope you're getting your exercise in

and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment