Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Out To Sea!

First my most sincere thanks to all of you who sent me Birthday greetings on line. Tuesday! It was a wonderful day. We spent the entire day at sea enjoying some of the many activities on our Travelworld  cruise to the Bahamas! First there was a game show challenging us to identify flags of the world. We only got 4 out of 20.. But it was lots of fun trying.

Later we showed up an the "On Air lounge" where he enjoyed some Karaoke. And yes, I did a song. First, however, I explained it was my Birthday and asked the crowd for mercy. Thankfully They honored my request and I got some applause as opposed to rotten tomatoes! Later we found ourselves in the same lounge for a game that had participants using their imagination to fill in blanks in common phrases. And all of that was before dinner and the evening's list of entertainment throughout the ship! We capped off the evening with an exciting water show that thrilled the audience over and over! It was an exciting birthday. Pictures will follow. Hope you like them and that all your NEWS is good!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment